The Associated Colleges of the Midwest (ACM) enriches residential liberal arts education and strengthens members through collaboration.
Through our strategic initiatives and programs, we will:
- Encourage excellence in teaching and learning
- Promote equity and inclusion and celebrate individual and collective diversity
- Strengthen the connection between inquiry and practice
- Amplify the expertise of faculty, students, and staff
- Cultivate an open environment for innovation and exchange
- Leverage partnerships to enhance and enrich consortial programs
In 2022, the ACM Board of Directors voted to approve a strategic direction to guide the ACM’s activities for the next three to five years. The five areas of strategic focus are:
- Developing and cultivating leaders
- Creating and sustaining inclusive and equitable environments
- Building community and enhancing well-being
- Incubating innovative ideas
- Refining and enhancing existing programs
A full strategic plan is in development and will be shared with the ACM community later in 2022.