There is still time to apply to go on an ACM off-campus study program this fall! The application deadline for fall 2016 programs has been extended to May 1.
The extended application deadline applies to these programs:
- Brazil: Culture, Community, & Language at PUC-Rio
- Chicago Program: Arts, Entrepreneurship, & Social Justice
- Costa Rica: Community Engagement in Public Health, Education, & the Environment
- Florence: Arts, Humanities, & Culture
- India: Culture, Traditions, & Globalization
- Jordan: Middle East & Arabic Language Studies
- Newberry Seminar: Research in the Humanities
- Shanghai: Perspectives on Contemporary China
- Tanzania: Ecology & Human Origins
Students interested in applying for any of these programs should start the application process at ACM.edu/apply.
For questions, contact ACM Campus Outreach Coordinator Katie Rose Brosnan at email@example.com.