The ACM consortial office in downtown Chicago has a small conference room available for use. Priority is given to faculty, staff, and students from the 14 ACM campuses.
- Conveniently located at 180 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 2020, in downtown Chicago
- Accessible to CTA and Metra public transportation, Amtrak, and O’Hare and Midway airports
- For overnight accommodations, ACM has special rates with the Best Western River North Hotel and Club Quarters. Contact Betsy Hutula for details.
- Directions and more information
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the space.
- Conference Room – Seats up to 14 people in a hollow square or classroom style. With social distancing, the room would hold four people.
- Access to limited kitchen facilities (refrigerator, microwave, sink) is available.
- The 180 N. Michigan Avenue building and ACM space are ADA compliant
Other services available
Note: The Event Sponsor will be responsible for set-up prior to the event and cleaning up afterward. The Event Sponsor will be responsible for all direct costs, including food and beverage and any of the following services:
- Onsite photocopying and computers for use by ACM college faculty and students can be arranged.
Costs and fees
- Rental fees for use of the facility are waived for ACM campus-based groups, except for courses for which tuition is charged.
- Rental fee schedule as of 1/1/2022:
Conference Room: $400 for a full day and $200 for a half day.
- Rental fees are based on use during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, except holidays). Outside of regular business hours, there will be a staff fee, in addition to any applicable rental fees, charged to the Event Sponsor for the cost of an ACM staff presence to keep the space open.
- Costs and fees charged by the building management as a result of use of the space by a group (such as cleaning fees or charges for heating/air conditioning) will be charged to the Event Sponsor.
To reserve the ACM consortial space
- All use of the ACM space is subject to availability. ACM consortial activities have priority in scheduling.
- The Event Sponsor should contact Betsy Hutula. ACM will prepare a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to be signed by the Event Sponsor in order to reserve the space.
- For questions about reserving and using the ACM consortial space, contact Betsy Hutula (312.561.5930).