In our new Impact Report, read how the ACM community developed new ways of working, communicating, and collaborating while continuing to enrich liberal arts education and scholarship in 2021. Read the report »
Highlights of the report include:
- Experts discussing what COVID-19 has meant for mental health in higher education
- Perspectives from recipients of the Mellon Faculty Fellowship and Graduate School Exploration Fellowship
- New Partnerships with the Chicago Council on Global Affairs and Augsburg University’s River Semester
- Updates on ACM programs and initiatives
- Plus impact numbers, testimonials, and new presidential leaders on the Board of Directors.